OUR SPECIAL KIDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPPORT FOR PARENTS ,CARERS OR ANYBODY WITH SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN

Homepage 2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Project Lifesaver
Hello, nice to meet you!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm by Debbie Lou

» Hello Everyone
Hello, nice to meet you!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:31 pm by Debbie Lou

» If I'm lucky.......
Hello, nice to meet you!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:44 pm by saved_by_grace

» Medication
Hello, nice to meet you!! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:53 pm by saved_by_grace

» Need some advice
Hello, nice to meet you!! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:42 pm by saved_by_grace

» Just Wondering.......
Hello, nice to meet you!! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:54 pm by saved_by_grace

» autism unnoticed
Hello, nice to meet you!! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:25 pm by saved_by_grace

» Welcome along Donna
Hello, nice to meet you!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:54 am by Debbie Lou

» Welcome along Angie
Hello, nice to meet you!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:49 am by Debbie Lou

Hello, nice to meet you!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rie Healy
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Hello, nice to meet you!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, nice to meet you!!   Hello, nice to meet you!! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Hello, everyone! My name is Rie. I forgot to introduce myself.
I have three children, girl (16), boy (3), and boy (1). My middle one has an asd and he's going to reception class in September. I call him Nini. Nini has eating problems and he eats almost same food everyday. (but he's growing!!) Nini has speech problem, too. He has a large vocabulary in English but he can't make sentences yet. Only one word to 4 words. He's doing portage and SALT. He's very happy, cheerful and playful but he loves to be alone, especially in the nursery. He's a very stubborn child, too. He doesn't have any obsession or odd behaviour but I think he needs some kind of behaviour management. We've just applied for the statement but his dx is borderline asd, so we don't know if he can get.

I'm 41 and live in Dover, Kent. Originally from Japan. Nini's Dad from Ireland. I've been in England since 2005 and I love here!
Nice to meet you and take care!

Love,

Rie xxx
Back to top Go down
tired lady
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you!!   Hello, nice to meet you!! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:52 am

hi Rie

Im teresa, i have two children with ASD and a son and husband with AS.
I live in Devon, but originally come form Kent. i know Dover very well.
The people on this site are very nice. Ive not been on the site for a while for lots of reasons.
I hope you are well.

And every one else on the site too.

teresa
Back to top Go down
Rie Healy
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Hello, Teresa,   Hello, nice to meet you!! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:25 pm

Thank you for your reply. Very nice to meet you!!
So, you know Dover well. That's great. I've been here since 2006 and I found people are very friendly and honest. I'm not far from the park and the castle.
My son is very happy in the Nursery here, too.

I like this site very much. It's smaller but very friendly to me. I met Pauly's mum ( Deb) in the another group and I think she is brilliant!!

Nice to meet you and talk to you soon again!

Rie x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you!!   Hello, nice to meet you!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, nice to meet you!!
Page 1 of 1