OUR SPECIAL KIDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPPORT FOR PARENTS ,CARERS OR ANYBODY WITH SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN

Homepage 2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Project Lifesaver
thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm by Debbie Lou

» Hello Everyone
thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:31 pm by Debbie Lou

» If I'm lucky.......
thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:44 pm by saved_by_grace

» Medication
thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:53 pm by saved_by_grace

» Need some advice
thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:42 pm by saved_by_grace

» Just Wondering.......
thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:54 pm by saved_by_grace

» autism unnoticed
thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:25 pm by saved_by_grace

» Welcome along Donna
thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:54 am by Debbie Lou

» Welcome along Angie
thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:49 am by Debbie Lou

thanks deb and mikalayas mummy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tired lady
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-14

thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Empty
PostSubject: thanks deb and mikalayas mummy   thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:39 am

thank you for letting me chat to you.
feel like ive actually made some friends.
as i said before. i dont have any.
my hubby with AS has friends. i dont.
His family are here too. mine arent. Not that he is bothered about his family. He gets on better with mine.

Where are you both?

teresa
Back to top Go down
Debbie Lou
Admin
Admin
Debbie Lou

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: thanks deb and mikalayas mummy   thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:59 am

Hi T
I am in Hull yorkshire
were are you?
Back to top Go down
https://paulsplace.forumotion.com
*mikaylas_mummy*
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
*mikaylas_mummy*

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: thanks deb and mikalayas mummy   thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:12 am

Hi TL,

Your more than welcome. I am in the same position as you, where as I do not have alot of friends myself. Most if not all of my better friends are online buddies.
Sorry but I have forgotten where you are from. I am from Melbourne Australia.
I do have msn if you would like to chat?

It's Parents_World@live.com

If you ever need someone to talk to or just bored, feel free to message me.

Lisa
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentsworld2007.com
tired lady
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: thanks deb and mikalayas mummy   thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:01 am

IM IN DEVON

Im actually from Kent. Lived there all my life until
I moved from the South east to the south west in August 2005.

My husband family moved to devon before this. The said about us moving here. but before then, I could not as my mother was still alive then. She was physically disabled and i was her carer too.
What made us do it was lack of support for my sons , refusal of statements etc. school troubles.
by this time mum had passed away. The only thing stopping me was leaving my sister and aunt (mums sister) behind. but help for my sons was more important. So we packed up and left.
We got the statements we needed and some help. but unfortunately family support is nil.
which We expected. basically they want us for general dogs bodies. they only speak to us when they want something.
but we dont put up with it anymore.
Of course they have all the troubles in the world. They have no money despite having earnings of over 350 + pounds a day and a few holidays a year. Oh the hassle of having money.
None of their kids have problems (only being spoilt) yet they have to have break from them.

thanks for letting me moan
t
Back to top Go down
angel star
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
angel star

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: thanks deb and mikalayas mummy   thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:41 am

hi sweetie these two are stars ay.

whereabouts in Kent are you from i am in maidstone.

feel free to get in touch at jainwoslc@msn.com

mwah xxxx
Back to top Go down
http://itsamumsworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanks deb and mikalayas mummy   thanks deb and mikalayas mummy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanks deb and mikalayas mummy
Page 1 of 1