OUR SPECIAL KIDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPPORT FOR PARENTS ,CARERS OR ANYBODY WITH SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN

Homepage 2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Project Lifesaver
some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm by Debbie Lou

» Hello Everyone
some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:31 pm by Debbie Lou

» If I'm lucky.......
some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:44 pm by saved_by_grace

» Medication
some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:53 pm by saved_by_grace

» Need some advice
some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:42 pm by saved_by_grace

» Just Wondering.......
some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:54 pm by saved_by_grace

» autism unnoticed
some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:25 pm by saved_by_grace

» Welcome along Donna
some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:54 am by Debbie Lou

» Welcome along Angie
some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:49 am by Debbie Lou

some days are good and the others...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*mikaylas_mummy*
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
*mikaylas_mummy*

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-12-09

some days are good and the others... Empty
PostSubject: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Usually Bai is a very good boy at school, but on his 1st day back this week I got a horrible report.

I went as per usual to get him and I was told by his principal, that he smacked/punch another boy so hard his nose was bleeding everywhere.
The teachers tried blaming me saying I didn't put his medication in his bag which I obviously knew I did... I went into his bag and there it was..
I told them to next time look properly as it's clearly there, and not to be so quick to blame.. They make me so mad it's not funny.

2 days later I get a knock at the door from the police and she wanted to have myself and Bai charged for assult.. I told the officers of what happend and that I was not to blame and they should speak to the school as they neglected to give him his medication...

How can a school that is supposed to specialize in dealing with children of special needs be so stupid and not see what was right in front of them..

I will keep you all updated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentsworld2007.com
Debbie Lou
Admin
Admin
Debbie Lou

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:12 am

How awful for you its completely ludicrous its the schools bloody fault not his i would complain about them not giving him his meds
Back to top Go down
https://paulsplace.forumotion.com
tired lady
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:58 am

i can sympathise. im having trouble with my son at the mo too. he will not go to school because of the fire alarm that they tested afew weeks ago. the teacher did not help him or warn him in anyway. he is very sound sensitive.
have tried everything to get him back but no luck. teacher has been no help.
surely being a special school. they have dealt with this before.
He cannot be the only autistic child to be scared by this.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Lou
Admin
Admin
Debbie Lou

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:04 am

Its like banging your head against the wall sometimes isnt it Evil or Very Mad

Deb x
Back to top Go down
tired lady
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:58 am

i know
his teacher keep on at me to use a social story does she think ive not tried this?
she said give him something to calm him down. like his psp.
of course ive tried this.
the fact is he could have 20 playstations in front of him. but it will not work. he far to stressed.
it maybe a family trait not an autistic one. but all mysons and hubby (all on the spectrum as you know) are the same.
if you try to make them happy while they are angry . they will simply throw what ever back at you.
hubby s family very irate.
The teacher insisted sending her own socail story for him to read over the holiday. GUess what? still not arrived yet. the holiday is almost over.
dont know how im goingto get him there. changed transport ( cant walk as 15 miles away) now he refuses to get in the car at all for any reason.
rips his clothes off to stop as getting him out the house. every situation he thinks he is going to school no matter what picture i put in front of him.
just checked my kids all threehave stripped off and are jumping on the trampoline.
better get them dressed again.
before iget reported. the neighbours already think im the worst parent in the world.
thank for letting me moan.
take care all
teresa
Back to top Go down
Debbie Lou
Admin
Admin
Debbie Lou

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:49 am

Hi Teresa our neighbours think we are the worst parents not one of them show me any understanding sod em lol
Back to top Go down
tired lady
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:29 am

me too all my neighbours have been nasty.
ive had verbal abuse
written abuse
punctured balls
complaints of noise of children playing inthe garden
complaints about my clinical waste
complaints about recycling and refuge waste
car broken into
car vandalised
electric and gas meters vandalised
dog accused of pooing on the neighbours garden
attempted asbos
but still apparently. according to the council im the trouble. the asbo was with drawn. but the case is still open incase of any more compliants are made.
the housing dept wont house us. we are not needy enough.

we rent privately at the moment. so ive had to make adaptions to the house. despite been refused permission by the landlord.
everybody has written to the council housing dept on our behalf but it does no good.
spoken to someone recently they said speak to shelter. our nearest office is 45 miles away but hope to see them once i can get my eldest back to school if possible.
Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:26 pm

NASTY SODS
Back to top Go down
*mikaylas_mummy*
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
*mikaylas_mummy*

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:19 am

tired lady wrote:
i can sympathise. im having trouble with my son at the mo too. he will not go to school because of the fire alarm that they tested afew weeks ago. the teacher did not help him or warn him in anyway. he is very sound sensitive.
have tried everything to get him back but no luck. teacher has been no help.
surely being a special school. they have dealt with this before.
He cannot be the only autistic child to be scared by this.

Shocked OMG that is horrible that they have done that, you would think that being a special needs school they would of at least warned him and the other children, and what makes it worse is there not willing to help you both out now. Is there are higher department that you could turn to, like the board of education? I would be making a few complaints against them about not doing there job properly!!! That is horrible on there behalf.

In regards to your neighbours, tell them to get over it, there kids for god sakes, what do they expect them to be mute.Basketball Umm I do not think so!!!
Are you able to contact the police in regards to this matter and get some sort of charge put against them for harrassment?
Back to top Go down
*mikaylas_mummy*
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
*mikaylas_mummy*

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:21 am

In regards to my issue with Bai, it's still under investigation. The school has finally admitted to not giving him his medication. Now there are alligations that children are being tol not to eat there lunch. The police are also investigating this issue
Back to top Go down
Debbie Lou
Admin
Admin
Debbie Lou

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:22 am

omg its terrible!
Back to top Go down
tired lady
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:35 am

I DONT THINK WE WILL HAVE MUCH LUCK WITH THE POLICE AS IT IS ALL OUR NEIGHBOURS NOT JUST ONE SET. PLUS OTHERS IN THE STREET.

OUR PAEDIATRITION WROTE TO THE COUNCIL IN DISGUST LAST WEEK AGAIN. THIS TIME DEMANDING THAT THE CASE BE CLOSED AND ASKED THEM AGAIN TO HOUSE US.
HE HAS ALSO ASKED FOR A RESPONSE TO HIS LETTER.
HE SAID IF WE DO GET AN ASBO. TO TAKE IT TO THE PAPERS. HE WILL SUPPORT US.
HE TOLD THEM WHAT GOOD PARENTS WE ARE. AND THAT IF MY CHILDREN NEED TO GO OUT IN THE GARDEN OR ON THE TRAMPOLINE WHETHER IT BE DAY OR NIGHT THEN THEY HAVE TOO.
sO WITH HIM SAYING THIS. I THINK NOW THEY CAN ALL JUST GO AWAY.
I WONT SWEAR ON THE SITE.
WITH THE SCHOOL SITUATION WILL HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
APPARANTLY MY SONS TEACHER IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE SCHOOL AND SHE IS DEP HEAD.
IM AFRAID I DONT AGREE WITH THAT.
MY MIDDLE SON GOES TO THE SAME SCHOOL AND HIS TEACHER IS ALOT BETTER. ALOT YOUNGER BUT IF YOU ASK ME ALOT MORE EXPERIENCED.

LETS HOPE THINGS WORK OUT FOR ALL OFF OUR KIDS AT SCHOOL

TAKE CARE

TERESA
Back to top Go down
Debbie Lou
Admin
Admin
Debbie Lou

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:59 pm

Hi T
Just got in im p****d but i hope everything works out for you xx
Back to top Go down
tired lady
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:17 am

hi Deb
Are you alright?
had a bad day? i know do we actually get a good dAY?
Back to top Go down
Debbie Lou
Admin
Admin
Debbie Lou

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:47 am

Hi T

I am okay i had been out for a drink lastnight and replied to your message while i was drunk lol

Pauly went to my mums overnight so i let my hair down got a hangover today lol

Deb x
Back to top Go down
tired lady
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:48 am

hi deb
did not look at the time of your posting. i would have realised you had a drink and not p****d off.
i suffered a rather nasty hangover a few weeks ago. not been able to touch a drop since. threw up the whole of the next day.
but was you happy drunk. that was the main thing. i was, just regretted afterwards when head over the toilet.
Back to top Go down
*mikaylas_mummy*
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
*mikaylas_mummy*

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:27 pm

I wish I could have a drink... but being pregnant, makes it very hard...

Glad you had such a good night Deb

TL, oh how I know what that is like, I used to drink like that when I was in my teen ages.... not very nice
Back to top Go down
tired lady
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:54 am

i think probably in my teens was probably the last time. i got drunk that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some days are good and the others...   some days are good and the others... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some days are good and the others...
Page 1 of 1