OUR SPECIAL KIDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPPORT FOR PARENTS ,CARERS OR ANYBODY WITH SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN

Homepage 2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Project Lifesaver
An hour to fill! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm by Debbie Lou

» Hello Everyone
An hour to fill! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:31 pm by Debbie Lou

» If I'm lucky.......
An hour to fill! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:44 pm by saved_by_grace

» Medication
An hour to fill! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:53 pm by saved_by_grace

» Need some advice
An hour to fill! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:42 pm by saved_by_grace

» Just Wondering.......
An hour to fill! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:54 pm by saved_by_grace

» autism unnoticed
An hour to fill! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:25 pm by saved_by_grace

» Welcome along Donna
An hour to fill! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:54 am by Debbie Lou

» Welcome along Angie
An hour to fill! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:49 am by Debbie Lou

An hour to fill!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SJeynes
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
SJeynes

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-03-27

An hour to fill! Empty
PostSubject: An hour to fill!   An hour to fill! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:32 am

I am having the most lazy day! I havent even got dressed yet! The hospice carer is here until 12, then I have an hour to fill until Lew's physio carer arrives to do his exercises and play therapy (she's a WONDERwoman!). Ordinarily, I would be making use of this time to do the ironing and washing and cleaning and get a shower and stuff, but I'm just so flat today (like I already said!).

Usually, we wouldnt have all Lew's care squeezed into one day like today (and yesterday), but as we are going to London tonight (just me and Samuel and Lew, not James, he's staying home as he has work) then I have asked his carers to come today and yesterday to use the hours for this week! So Lew has had intense therapy yesterday all day and then today will be the same, then the rest of the week it will be me all the way so I'd better pull my socks up, eh? and get a move on!

I hope the weather stays nice, we had such a gorgeous weekend, Lew went in the pool twice (both times with Samuel and Hannah). Samuel fell in love (with Hannah!). Angela cooked loads of delicious food. (Angela and Hannah are visitors from Wales who have gone home today). Me and James rowed, as usual! And Lewis just loved all the company and attention!

Back to normal, and back to school next week! I think Lew has missed it so much as he was ill for a week, then we went to Bridlington for a week (Good Friday week) then school holidays for 2 weeks so in all, he'll have missed 4 weeks of school, aww!

Are you all looking forward to the end of the Easter holidays? Although for some, the Easter holidays are still to come! Very strange system this year!

sunny rant over!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lewisjeynes.co.uk
Debbie Lou
Admin
Admin
Debbie Lou

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-05-20

An hour to fill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An hour to fill!   An hour to fill! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:11 am

Hope you have a nice time and the weather keeps ok for you x
Back to top Go down
https://paulsplace.forumotion.com

An hour to fill!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OUR SPECIAL KIDS :: Supporting parents :: CHILLING OUT TIME-
Jump to: