OUR SPECIAL KIDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPPORT FOR PARENTS ,CARERS OR ANYBODY WITH SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN

Homepage 2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Project Lifesaver
Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm by Debbie Lou

» Hello Everyone
Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:31 pm by Debbie Lou

» If I'm lucky.......
Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:44 pm by saved_by_grace

» Medication
Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:53 pm by saved_by_grace

» Need some advice
Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:42 pm by saved_by_grace

» Just Wondering.......
Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:54 pm by saved_by_grace

» autism unnoticed
Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:25 pm by saved_by_grace

» Welcome along Donna
Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:54 am by Debbie Lou

» Welcome along Angie
Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:49 am by Debbie Lou

Hi Everyone could you please help me .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandra13158
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
sandra13158

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Hi Everyone could you please help me . Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone could you please help me .   Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:43 pm

Hi i am the mum of a wonderful disabled little girl .Jodie is at a special school that my council refuse to fund .It is a fantastic school and she is doing really well there .Would you consider signing our petition for 10 downing street that i have running at the moment if you would please take a look at Jodie's web site where you will find the petition and you can also read our full story .Thank you so much for looking the web site is

www.jodiesappeal.co.uk

I also went on national tv last year for Jodie if you would like to see it please click the link

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KAs8a-3MNgQ[size=18]
Back to top Go down
sandra13158
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
sandra13158

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone could you please help me .   Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:49 pm

hi to you all
Back to top Go down
weller23
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone could you please help me .   Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:04 am

hi have signed your petition.i feel so cross that you have to fight to get your daughter the education she has a right to.
Back to top Go down
sandra13158
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
sandra13158

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone could you please help me .   Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:55 pm

weller23 Thank you so much for your help .Love Sandra & Jodie xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone could you please help me .   Hi Everyone could you please help me . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone could you please help me .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OUR SPECIAL KIDS :: Supporting parents :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: