OUR SPECIAL KIDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPPORT FOR PARENTS ,CARERS OR ANYBODY WITH SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN

Homepage 2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Project Lifesaver
Dopey Teachers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm by Debbie Lou

» Hello Everyone
Dopey Teachers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:31 pm by Debbie Lou

» If I'm lucky.......
Dopey Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:44 pm by saved_by_grace

» Medication
Dopey Teachers Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:53 pm by saved_by_grace

» Need some advice
Dopey Teachers Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:42 pm by saved_by_grace

» Just Wondering.......
Dopey Teachers Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:54 pm by saved_by_grace

» autism unnoticed
Dopey Teachers Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:25 pm by saved_by_grace

» Welcome along Donna
Dopey Teachers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:54 am by Debbie Lou

» Welcome along Angie
Dopey Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:49 am by Debbie Lou

Dopey Teachers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Debbie Lou
Admin
Admin
Debbie Lou

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Dopey Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Dopey Teachers   Dopey Teachers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:53 am

God im mad Dopey Teachers Censored Pauly is in a right state through an idiot at his school Dopey Teachers Censored

When i picked pauly up yesterday from school he seemed quiet and not himself.My other kids were sleeping at my parents hubby is on a course so i had a dvd popcorn etc for me and pauly but he wanted to go straight to bed Dopey Teachers Confused1 Then he started flapping about saying he had homework if he didnt do it and hand it in today he would be in serious trouble! So i told him not to worry and tried to help him with it
It was about apostrophes example You need not share your sweets so he had to copy this down using needn't instead.

However pauly struggles with dyslexia so his reading and writing is somewhat behind.

When he tried to do this he hadn't a clue one of the sentences he had to change was I do not like pears which he answered but i do completely missing the point.

Anyway i reasured him i would be talking to the school yet again Dopey Teachers Censored He spent most of last night fretting and getting himself into a state .
This morning he was so upset refusing to go to school he was throwing up so now he is back in his pjs back in bed.

I have spoke to the teacher asking her when has pauly started to do apostrophes she said he hasn't its new Dopey Teachers Jawdrop
So he hasnt done them before so what the hell are they playing at with him she said none of the kids were doing their homework properly so she got a certain member of staff to have a word with them regarding this Dopey Teachers Censored even though she knows the problems he has. I have loads of things wrote down about the way they are with him its his annual review beg of april so we will see.

Sorry for going on

Deb
Back to top Go down
https://paulsplace.forumotion.com
SJeynes
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
OUR SPECIAL KIDS MEMBER
SJeynes

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Dopey Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dopey Teachers   Dopey Teachers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:36 am

That is disgusting, you put your trust in these people, and they just bunch the whole class together without a thought for anybody. It doesnt take more than a couple of minutes to sort something suitable out. You must have been so cross, and poor Pauly, worrying over that stuff, not to mention all the other kids if they hadnt done apostrophes before either? What on earth is the point of setting homework for a subject the children havent even been taught yet? Aarrghh.

Hope all is sorted now. What date is the review?

PS happy 1st April!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lewisjeynes.co.uk
Debbie Lou
Admin
Admin
Debbie Lou

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Dopey Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dopey Teachers   Dopey Teachers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:55 am

His review is 15th april ,we are trying to get him out of the school into another one but what a fight .
Back to top Go down
https://paulsplace.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Dopey Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dopey Teachers   Dopey Teachers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dopey Teachers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OUR SPECIAL KIDS :: Supporting parents :: SCHOOL LIFE-
Jump to: